|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Diy robot|
|Model Number:||Arduino DUE R3 2012|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Packaging Details:||Anti-static bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Structure:||Planar Type||Frequency:||Low Power|
DUE R3 2012 AT91SAM3X8E ARM Development Board With USB Cable for Arduino
The Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (datasheet). It is the first board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
Warning: Unlike other boards, the Due board runs at 3.3V. The maximum voltage that the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Providing higher voltages, like 5V to an I/O pin could damage the board.
The board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro-USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Due is compatible with all shields that work at 3.3V and are compliant with the 1.0 pinout.
The Due follows the 1.0 pinout:
· TWI: SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin.
· The IOREF pin which allows an attached shield with the proper configuration to adapt to the voltage provided by the board. This enables shield compatibility with a 3.3V board like the Due and AVR-based boards which operate at 5V.
· An unconnected pin, reserved for future use.
The Due has a dedicated forum for discussing the board.
Email: email@example.com Please contact me with this email directly if you have any requirement, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1.Convenient & Friendly Customer Service
2. Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers
3. Fast Delivery Around The Globe.
4. High Quality With Global Standards.
5. 3 year factory warranty
6. Safe shipping way and payment
Tag: DUE R3 2012; AT91SAM3X8E